- Prepare budget before starting construction project.
- Prepare budget submit to Department Head.
- After Department head approval, to distribute F&A and Purchasing Department
- To check expenditure and budget.
- To request Addtional cost variation order (VO) submit to Department Head.
- To Prepare & submit Budget Vs Actual Report to Department Head in term of floor by floor material, CEM fixed asset, other fixed asset and labour progress payment, etc.
- Highly motivated and independent
- A good team player with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.
- Cost control & cost benefit analysis.
- Risk analysis evaluations.
- Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
- Drawing up contracts with vendors.
- Negotiating the cost of projects.
• B.E( Civil)
• Minimum 3 years working experience in relative Field
• Proficiency in Auto-CAD 2D, 3D, MS Office
How to Apply
Apply in confidence along with CV, copies of testimonials, NRC copy and a recent passport size colour photograph. Application should be clearly marked with the position applied for.
Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viber: +(95) 9 777 88 55 21
HR Direct Line: +(95) 9 777 88 55 21