- Prepare a budget before starting the construction project.
- Prepare a budget to submit to MD
- After MD approval, to distribute F&A and Purchasing Department
- To check expenditure and budget.
- To request, the Additional cost variation order (VO) submit to MD.
- To Prepare & submit Budget Vs Actual Report to MD in term of the floor by floor material,
- CEM fixed asset, other fixed assets, and labor progress payment, etc.
- Highly motivated and independent
- A good team player with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.
- Cost control & cost-benefit analysis.
- Risk analysis evaluations.
- Advising on legal issues and representing clients in disputes.
- Drawing up contracts with vendors.
- Negotiating the cost of projects.
- B.E( Civil)
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in relative Field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D, 3D, MS Office
How to Apply
Apply in confidence along with CV, copies of testimonials, NRC copy and a recent passport size colour photograph. Application should be clearly marked with the position applied for.
Send Email to: email@example.com
Viber: +(95) 9 777 88 55 27
HR Direct Line: +(95) 9 777 88 55 27