- Use project master scheduling and to issue approved shop drawing/coordination drawing at least one month (or) 2 floors ahead of construction stage.
- To discuss with BOD, PM, Subcon during shop drawing stage to a achieve more practical and economical design”
- Integrate with M&E, subcon and find all discrepancy
- Highlight and find solution
- Filing the drawing and calculation both hard and soft copy
- Revised the drawing as per client needs and keep that record both hard and soft copy.
- Let other department such as QS, Site team, etc. know and sign all changes.
- To standardize and improve the quality of drawing which save manpower, time and cost.
- To check the shop drawings and coordination drawings before submission to consultants and issue to site teams
- Minimum (2 )years working experience in relative Field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D, 3D, MS Office
- Highly motivated and independent
- A good team player with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure
How to Apply
Apply in confidence along with CV, copies of testimonials, NRC copy and a recent passport size colour photograph. Application should be clearly marked with the position applied for.
Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viber: +(95) 9 777 88 55 27
HR Direct Line: +(95) 9 777 88 55 27