- Planning and executing civil engineering and building project
- Knowledgeable of drainage construction, foundation, all C&S works and high rise building works
- Planning, design and day-to-day running of construction projects undertaken by the company
- Liaise with sub-contractors and consultants for the execution of works
- Ensure timely delivery of projects according to schedule
- Updating of project records for reporting purposes and submission of reports
- Attend site meetings and resolve technical/ operational issues independently
- Undertake ad-hoc duties to project execution
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
Effective communication skills and leadership qualities
Degree in B.E ( Civil )
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project Projects.
Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Management or Project Management.
Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email) must-have.
Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.
How to Apply
Apply in confidence along with CV, copies of testimonials, NRC copy and a recent passport size colour photograph. Application should be clearly marked with the position applied for.
Send Email to: email@example.com
Viber: +(95) 9 777 88 55 21
HR Direct Line: +(95) 9 777 88 55 21