- Planning and executing civil engineering and building project
- Knowledgeable of drainage construction, foundation, all C&S works and high rise building works,
- Planning, design and day to day running of construction projects undertaken by the company
- Liaise with sub-contractors and consultants for the execution of works,
- Ensure timely delivery of projects according to schedule
- Updating of project records for reporting purposes and submission of reports,
- Attend site meetings and resolve technical/ operational issues independently,
- Undertake ad-hoc duties to project execution
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- Effective communication skills and leadership qualities
- Degree in B.E ( Civil )
- At least 15-20 years of working experience in civil engineering and building projects.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Management or Project Management.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email) must-have.
- Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.
How to Apply
Apply in confidence along with CV, copies of testimonials, NRC copy and a recent passport size colour photograph. Application should be clearly marked with the position applied for.
Send Email to: email@example.com
Viber: +(95) 9 777 88 55 27
HR Direct Line: +(95) 9 777 88 55 27