- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions such as recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management, etc.
- Assist in the formulation and execution of HR policies, guidelines and procedures Support in salary reviews and compensation benchmarking exercises.
- Other ad-hoc HR duties and projects , job posting, shortlisting, coordination of interviews, etc.
- Carry out internal salary benchmarking for new hires. Conduct and process confirmation of appointment, renewal of contract, and exit formalities.
- Other related duties assigned by manager
- Any graduate with HR Diploma.
- Good personality combined with excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Can perform effectively leading role in HR function such as recruitment and selection, Wages and Salary, Welfare, Health and safety, employment relation, resignation, and termination process.
- Must be extremely professional in handling day to day HR related issues.
- Must be able to work independently and under stressful situation.
How to Apply
Apply in confidence along with CV, copies of testimonials, NRC copy and a recent passport size colour photograph. Application should be clearly marked with the position applied for.
Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viber: +(95) 9 777 88 55 27
HR Direct Line: +(95) 9 777 88 55 27